Music Teacher Training Course
The Become a Music Teacher Training Course has been specially designed to help musicians make the most of their teaching skills. It won’t tell you what to teach but it will help you make the best of the resources that you use in your teaching thus improving your standing in the marketplace and helping you to attract more pupils.
Once you have signed up to the Become a Music Teacher Training Course you will be able to access all the course materials. The course takes you logically through ten modules each with a task for you to complete at the end of each module.
The modules are:
- Ready to teach
- Helping pupils understanding the Elements of Music
- Lesson Planning
- Timing and structure of lessons
- Warm Ups and Starter Activities
- Individual Lesson Plans techniques for individual and small group teaching
- Collecting the best resources for your lessons
- Planning ahead for a month’s/terms/years lessons (schemes of work)
- Profiling your pupil for better results and Assessing pupils progress
- Continual Self Assessment
You can take as long as you wish to go through the course but a good guide would be to aim to complete one module a week. When you have successfully completed all the tasks for the ten modules you will be awarded with a certificate of completion.
- Easy to complete at home, for just a few hours a week.
- Regular feedback with helpful professional advice to assist with your teaching awareness
- Includes all the course material
- Get the most from your teaching skills
- Improve your standing in the marketplace to help you get more pupils
- On completion you will be awarded a ‘Become A Music Teacher’ teaching certificate
- Approved by Become A Music Teacher & Andy Gleadhill
Read the course Terms & Conditions
Start the course
You will be redirected to pay for the course on Paypal. Upon payment, your course information will be sent to you via email.